See Mimir in Brazil, Aug 8-10 at the CIS booth
See a live demonstration of Mimir at the CIS Group stand and SET EXPO: Booth 88
Mimir will be demonstrated at this year's SET EXPO on the CIS Group stand, celebrating their 35th company anniversary at the event.
Ready to move your video production to the cloud?
Mimir has production asset management, archive, asset management, and object-store features. Artificial intelligence-assisted automatic metadata logging combined with a powerful search tool reduces the time needed to find the required content for editing projects and from video archives.
Mimir will be demonstrated with new and improved features, such as:
- Mimir manages all your live videos, clips, images, audio files, and documents.
- Mimir uses AI for automatic metadata logging to power its industry-leading search. It integrates with many AI technologies for transcriptions, translations, object and face detection, event detection, etc.
- Access Mimir directly in the newsroom, from Dina, iNews or any other newsroom system, or use its stand-alone web interface integrated with Adobe Premiere Pro or any other editing system. The platform supports a range of integration possibilities.
- NEW rough-cutter for creating video clips for sharing the workload between the editing suite and the newsroom.
- NEW interaction with LiveU for live video production and editing
- Advanced integrations with the workflow engines qibb and Q-Swift are new, utilizing new and improved AI technologies, such as generative AI.
- Mimir collaboration features enable professionals to seamlessly work from anywhere, from the office, home, or while travelling.
Book your demo or meeting for the SET EXPO
Booking calendar coming soon
Follow us on LinkedIn for our product updates and announcements.