We are in Zürich for SRF´s Post NAB Show with Qbics media
The Mimir and Dina team are present with Kristian Kim Eikeland and Bård Espen Hansen on the event June 7th at SRF - Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen Studio.
Mimir will be demonstrated with its latest collaboration and live production features, its integration with cloud newsroom tool Dina, Adobe Premiere, qibb, and the Avid platform for editors, amongst other features.
Mimir has production asset management, archive, asset management, and object-store features. Artificial intelligence-assisted automatic metadata logging combined with a powerful search tool reduces the time needed to find the required content for editing projects and from video archives.
Features include, amongst others:
- Cloud-native tools for video and news production
- Cloud Media Asset Management (MAM)
- Cloud Production Asset Management (PAM)
- Collaboration tools for sharing, commenting and reviewing
- Accessing and finding content independently of its location
- Live production in the cloud
- New features in Mimir for working from anywhere, such as synchronising Adobe Premiere projects
- Using AI, including ChatGPT to automate tasks for production and editing staff
- Integrates with newsroom systems, such as Dina, Octopus, Inception, iNews, and ENPS
- Integrations with NLE systems, such as Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro X, Edius, DaVinci Resolve and Cutting Room.
- Integrations with workflow platform qibb
Qbics Media will exhibit at the show. The company was recently acquired by Fonn Group. As part of the acquisition, Qbics Media GMBH will be rebranded as Fonn Group Dach GMBH, solidifying Fonn Group's commitment to serving customers in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
Go to the Post NAB Show website and for signup and more information.
Learn more about Mimir here.