Video collaboration and live production with Mimir at IBC
See us in hall 7, stand 7.D06 (click to open map)
Are you ready to move your content production to the cloud with Mimir?
Mimir will be demonstrated at this year's IBC with its latest collaboration and live production features, its integration with cloud newsroom tool Dina, and the integrations with Adobe and Avid platforms for editors, amongst other features.
Mimir has production asset management, archive, asset management, and object-store features. Artificial intelligence-assisted automatic metadata logging combined with a powerful search tool reduces the time needed to find the required content for editing projects and from video archives.
Mimir will be demonstrated with new and improved features, such as:
- Mimir manages all your live videos, clips, images, audio files, and documents.
- Mimir uses AI for automatic metadata logging to power its industry-leading search and integrates with a wide range of AI technologies for transcriptions, translations, object and face detection, event detection and more.
- Access Mimir directly in the newsroom, from Dina, iNews or any other newsroom system or use its stand-alone web interface, integrated with Adobe Premiere Pro or any other editing system. The platform supports a range of integration possibilities.
- NEW rough-cutter for creating video clips for sharing the workload between the editing suite and the newsroom.
- NEW interaction with LiveU for live video production and editing
- Advanced integrations with the workflow engines qibb and Q-Swift are new, utilizing new and improved AI technologies, such as generative AI.
- Mimir collaboration features enable professionals to seamlessly work from anywhere, from the office, home, or while travelling.
See our IBC2023 product news press release here (published Sept 7, 2023).
Book your demo or meeting for the IBC Show
Please access our booking calendar for the IBC Show here (calendar opens in a new tab):
Sign up for the Mimir product newsletter here to receive news for IBC2023.
Follow us on LinkedIn for our product updates and announcements.